Endermologie Details Endermologie, often called endermology, is a cellulite treatment that involves massaging, rolling and sucking at the skin surface to stimulate t...
Endermologie, often called endermology, is a cellulite treatment that involves massaging, rolling and sucking at the skin surface to stimulate the break up of stubborn deposits of cellulite.
- Endermologie sessions include gentle suction with two active rollers, like 2 rolling pins, and a motorized vibrator massage of the skin. According to endermologie practitioners, as the thickness of the subcutaneous fat layer decreases, blood flow and lymphatic drainage increase, facilitating the elimination of excess fluid and fat cells.
- An endermologie treatment typically lasts about 45 minutes and is similar to a hard massage.
- Supporters of endermologie believe that this activity increases circulation, which helps breakdown unwanted fat cells and cellulite. Detractors argue that endermologie simply causes swelling so that the cellulite is less noticeable, but the cellulite remains in place.
- Endermologie is often used after a tumescent liposculpture procedure, to smooth the appearance of the treated area.
- During the fourteen week course of treatment, patients are asked to drink two to three liters of water a day to help flush their systems.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. We schedule appointments according to our specialists’ availability and specialty service you are requesting. If you are running late, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Arriving late will likely limit the time allocated for your service; it will lessen the effectiveness and most importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. As a courtesy to all clients, our treatments are completed as scheduled. Thank you for your consideration and understanding. Gratuities are not included in the price of services and are greatly appreciated. Suggestions are always welcome.
NO SHOW & Cancellation Policy:
We kindly ask that you give us a 48 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appoinment. In the event that you need to cancel or re-schedule with less than 48 hour notice we will have to keep a CREDIT CARD number on file for future appoinments. If you "NO SHOW" or cancel again, we will have to charge the credit card on file for the price of the missed service.